SSC CGL Admit Card: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct a Computer Based Examination for all applicants who submitted their online application for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022. All applicants from North Eastern Region (NER) will be able to download their admit cards from this page after the official release. CGL Tier 1 Admit Card has been released for all 9 regions including KKR, Southern, Northern, Eastern, Central, North Eastern, Western, MPR, and North Western Regions on 27th November 2022.
SSC CGL Admit Card Details 2022
|Exam Name||SSC CGL Exam, 2022|
|Total Posts||Not Specified|
|Exam Type||Computer Based Exam|
|Exam Date||1st – 13th December 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Issued|
|Issue Date||19th November 2022|
SSC Admit Card CGL 2022 Release Date
Staff Selection Commission, India will issue the admit cards for the candidates who submitted online applications for the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022 between 17th September to 13th October 2022. SSC will release the admit card and application status details on its official portal. As per sources, CGL Exam is going to be held from 1st December 2022. Candidates who have submitted the application are able to download their admit card from the official portal of SSC. Candidates are informed that the option to download the admit card for the CGL exam will be activated only 4 days from the date of the exam.
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e. SSC.nic.in or directly download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 for the Tier-1 Exam from the above region-wise table.
- On the homepage of SSC, click on the “Admit Card” option appearing on the top. Click on the respective region you have applied for, you will be redirected to the regional website
- Click on the notification reading “STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2022 (TO BE HELD FROM 01st December to 13th December 2022”
- Enter your Roll No./Registration ID, Date of Birth/Password that was provided to you at the time of registration for the SSC CGL Exam
- Select the preferred Area/City that you mentioned at the time of registration
- Your SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a printout of the SSC CGL Hall Ticket.
Check SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 (Region Wise)
|Region Names||Download Admit Card||State Names||Zonal Websites|
|North Eastern Region||Download Link||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, |
Mizoram, and Nagaland
|Western Region||Download Link||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||www.sscwr.net|
|MP Sub-Region||Download Link||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org|
|Central Region||Download Link||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org|
|North Western Region||Download Link||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||www.sscnwr.org|
|Southern Region||Download Link||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Eastern Region||Download Link||West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island||www.sscer.org|
|North Region||Download Link||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in|
|KKR Region||Download Link||Karnataka Kerala Region||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
How to Check SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Application Status
SSC CGL Application Status 2022 has been released by SSC for all regions (CR, SR, NR, MPR, NER, WR, NWR, KKR, and ER). The link to check the application status for all regions has been updated below. The candidates who are going to appear for the SSC CGL 2022 Tier-1 exam can check the application status for their region from here.
|Region Names||Application Status|
|SSC Eastern Region||Status Link|
|SSC Southern Region||Status Link|
|SSC North Western Sub-Region||Status Link|
|SSC MP Sub-Region||Status Link|
|SSC Central Region||Status Link|
|SSC North Region||Status Link|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Status Link|
|SSC KKR Region||Status Link|
|SSC Western Region||Status Link|
How To Retrieve ID & Password
In case you forgot your Roll Number/Registration Number, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter your name as mentioned at the time of Registration for SSC CGL 2022.
- Now Enter your Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Select the preferred Area/City that you mentioned at the time of registration.
- A link will be sent to your registered email id or phone number. Follow the instructions and recover your id/password.